Who should I talk to regarding encroachment on my property?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

​​​​​​​If you suspect that your property is being encroached on, please contact a licensed surveyor. A list of Land Surveyor’s in good standing can be obtained from the Customer Relations Department at 350-9050.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0