User of Potable Water Stations
GBUC, in collaboration with GBPA, the Ministry of Health and NGO partners, have made preparations to avoid the WATER STATIONS spread of COVID-19 at public water distribution sites.
We wish to advise that all potable water stations in operation will continue to do so daily. There is no shortage of water, therefore, residents are encouraged to only take what is needed and adhere to the following:
- Only Site Monitors will be allowed to handle water taps and fixtures for filling. Please follow their instructions respectfully.
- While visiting water stations, please practice social distancing by creating appropriate space between yourself and others while waiting for your containers to be filled.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please avoid water stations if possible.
- Please ensure that your containers are cleaned and make use of hand washing stations available.
The following local water depots are certified for the sale of drinking water:
- Bahama Fresh Water & Ice, Coral Road
- Sunny Isles, Milton Street
- Pure Ltd. Oak Street
- Full Oasis Water Center, Polaris Drive
- Crystal Clear H2O, Balao Road