Are there any additional licenses required to operate in Freeport?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

Licensees carrying on the operation of Restaurant, Liquor, Music and Dancing are required to obtain a Business License from the Department of Inland Revenue. Applications once approved by GBPA are provided with a letter of recommendation to the Department of Inland Revenue in support of their application for the required Government License.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0