Who is responsible for tree trimmings?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

GBPA Helpline will liaise with Sanitation Services who is responsible for verge/tree cutting and other landscape maintenance. This applies for residents who pay service Charge to the Grand Bahama Port Authority; other residential areas should contact the privately owned developers. Should trees grow in the power lines, the helpline will liaise with GB Power company.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0