What is the process to remove a derelict vehicle from my neighbor’s property or the verge?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

This process is controlled by the City Maintenance and Management Department for the Freeport area and Lucaya Service Company (LUSCO) in the Lucaya area. For further details please call or Helpline or LUCSO office at 350-9022.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0