What are the procedures for applying for a Contractor’s license?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

An application must be submitted to GBPA Customer Relations Department. Upon receipt, it is then forwarded to the Building and Development Services Department to ascertain technical competency.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 3