- The minimum fee for any building permit shall be $53.75 inclusive of VAT (and this shall be the minimum non-returnable deposit required to process any application for a building permit.
- The minimum fee for a building whose gross area of floor is more than 500 S.F. is $107.50, inclusive of VAT.
- The non-returnable deposit required to process any application for a building permit is approximately 50% of the total building permit fee. This 50% deposit is required for all applications for building permit.
- When work for which a permit is commenced prior to obtaining a permit, the permit applicant will be required to pay an additional fee of 100% of the usual permit fee. The payment of the fee shall not relieve the applicant of other penalties established by law. The double fee requirements shall be applicable to all divisions of the Building Department.
- The fee for the renewal of an inactive building permit shall be approximately 50% of the initial building permit fee.
- The building permit fee will be an aggregate of all the relevant disciplines involved in the application. Contact the B&DS Department at Tel: (242) 350 – 9154 or 9166 with your proposed project information for an estimate of your building permit fee.
Estimated reading time: 1 min