Do I have to form a company to apply for a license?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

No. A GBPA license can be obtained in an individual’s name accompanied with a business Trade Name. In the case where the business requires liability, it is recommended that a Company is incorporated.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0