Are there any other licenses required to operate in Freeport?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

Licensees operating Liquor/Restaurant establishments are required to obtain a Business License from Ministry of Finance. They are given a letter of recommendation for submission along with application to Ministry of Finance.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0