Christmas Decoration Application for LicenseesIf you're a licensees planning to decorate your business location for Christmas, use this form to request permission.
The Grand Bahama Port Authority Limited is seeking licensed businesses in the Port Area who are interested in competing in the annual "Deck The Roundabouts" competition. All interested businesses can obtain apply below.
Each applicant's visual presentation will be judged in accordance with the categories below:
- STRENGTH OF OVERALL PRESENTATION (25 POINTS)
- Cohesive decorative expression
- Clear understanding of materials to be use
- EXPERIENCE WITH SIMILAR LARGE SCALE HOLIDAY DECORATIONS (25 POINTS)
- Quality and scale of decoration design
- INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE APPROACH TO DECORATION DESIGN (20 POINTS)
- Visual presentation
- BEST USE OF SPACE WITHIN THE ROUNDABOUT (15 POINTS)
- BEST CHRISTMAS THEME (15 POINTS)
All interested applicants will be required to present a visual presentation of the proposed decorations.
Presentations will be held the last week of August (29th - 31st 2022). At this time the scale of decorations and use of roundabout space should be depicted in the presentation. The initial entries will be reduced to a short list of four (4) applicants who will compete for total prize winnings of $20,000.
"*" indicates required fields