Business Licensing Procedures & Requirements
How It Works
- Download the business license application below or retrieve one from our office. Then, complete and return your form by uploading a completed copy using the upload form below or in-person at our office, along with all your other required supporting documents and your processing fee.
- We’ll review your application and contact you regarding any additional requirements and methods of payment. Then, we'll inspect your business location to ensure that it meets all codes and guidelines.
- From there, all you have to do is pay your fees and receive your license!
When you’re ready to apply, download and complete our Business License Application Form. The Appendix A form is only to be used for providing additional information on multiple partners, directors or shareholders of the business.
The forms above are fillable PDFs that you can download, type in the fields and save using your computer or mobile device, instead of handwriting, scanning and uploading them below.
Upload your Application Form
- Use the form below to upload a completed copy of the business license application form(s) downloaded above. Depending on your business type, additional supporting documents will be required to be uploaded at the same time. See the list of requirements above before applying. Alternatively, you can email your completed copy of the forms and supporting documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Pay
The business license application processing fee including Value Added Tax (VAT) can be made several ways:
- Wire Transfer from any bank
- 24-Hour Kiosk located outside our Building
- In-Person at our Payment Centre
- Kanoo App